Colourlock Cleaner, Protector and Conditioner is now available to commercial operators in 1 litre, 5 litre and 20 litre containers. Includes handy applicator for ease of use.
Contact Us for further information and pricing details.
Colourlock Leather Cleaner – a mildly acidic foaming cleaner that does not damage the leather top coat.
Clean hand, head and body contact areas with the cleaner, drying immediately with a soft towel to avoid over-wetting.
As required or once every two months in the favourite/high contact areas (seats, arms, head and backrest areas) or more often when fatty areas become visible after heavy use or food contact
Colourlock Leather Shield Protector – After cleaning always thinly apply Leather Shield Protector to renew the protective shield. Especially edges, seams, seats and hand-areas.
Colourlock Leather Shield is a leather and vinyl protector which:
- Reduces transfer from clothing dyes (especially denim)
- Cleans away most stains and dirt on leather and vinyl surfaces
- Helps reduce surface damage through wear and tear
- Reduces soiling build-up on leather and vinyl surfaces
- Provides easier cleaning and future maintenance
Denim staining on leather products such as sofas, car interiors, handbags etc is a real problem for many consumers, especially on lighter coloured leathers. We receive regular enquires from consumers and retailers seeking advice about staining on leather.
There are many products on the market that claim to protect against denim staining but very few have positive results.
Untreated light leathers are prone to staining but regular use of Colourlock Leather Shield will provide added protection to avoid unsightly staining whilst protecting against wear and tear.
Things to remember about Colourlock Leather Shield:
- Helps prevent colour staining and visual deterioration by up to 90%
- Reduces surface damage through friction (wear and tear) especially on seams
- Applying Colourlock Leather Shield prior to sale/use will improve product performance and help protect the lifespan of your leather
- Performs even in extreme conditions (-40°C to 130°C)
- Colourlock Leather Shield can be used on all leather surfaces except suede and nubuk.
Colourlock Fadegard Leather Conditioner – a penetrating emulsion with UV filters that conditions and prevents shrinkage and cracking. Also helps protect against fading and sun damage. Apply the conditioner 24 hours after Colourlock Leather Shield protector.
Condition three to four times a year ( leather in full sun or hot areas more often). Apply Colourlock Fadegard Conditioner to a cloth and thinly treat the entire surface to prevent cracking and shrinkage and to slow fading.
These products are used by:
VW, Audi, SEAT, SKODA – worldwide.
Used by Lamborghini production, Bugatti production, McLaren production, Mercedes seat production, BMW seat production. Used , sold and recommended by major furniture chains throughout Europe. Most leather covered seating in European Airports. McDonalds Service and Restaurant Outfitters use these products on their leather and vinyl seating. Lufthansa Technik in the service of their airline fleet.
Tested and approved by:
- LASRA NZ
- The British Leather Council
- Lederzentrum Gmbh
- Leather Institute Reutlingen – Germany
- Research Institute for leather and vinyl (FILK) – Freiberg – Germany